Want to work with me?
Recently, I have opened up the doors to taking submissions for guest posts. If you’re another blogger or writer and would like to submit a guest post for my blog then you’re in the right place. Below are my guidelines/requirements for guest posts on my blog.
- How long must the post be? Your post must be a minimum of 700 well-crafted words.
- What topic should I write about? You can write about any topic that I currently have up on my blog. This includes posts about pregnancy, parenting, writing, self-development, and grief.
- How do I submit my post? When you’re done crafting your post, you can submit it to me through email. Send it to email@example.com and I’ll get back to you within 14 days of submission with a response.
- If accepted, when will my post go live? This will depend on what other posts I have scheduled over the course of the month and when you submit your post to me. If your post is accepted, one of the next things we’ll discuss is a date when it’ll be scheduled!
In addition to the information above, there are a few more things you should be aware of when you’re creating content for my blog.
- Along with your post, I’ll need a short biography about yourself and if you’d like to submit a photo of yourself then you can do that as well. If you’re a blogger, this is where I will include a link to your blog for my readers to engage with your content.
- I do not pay guest bloggers for their posts at this time.
- Your post must be original and not posted anywhere, including on your own blog previously or in the future.
- Your post must coincide with the message of my ‘why’. It must include one of the following: an experience you have been through, creating balance in your life, increasing confidence in the areas of life that relate to my topics, encouraging a positive mindset.
- You do not need to submit any photos for the post. I will create the photos to attach to your post.
- All posts will go through a thorough review, and if accepted, a SEO process where I have the right to change or enhance the wording.
- Your post must not have any affiliate links or promotions. I have the discretion to use my own marketing links as I seem fit.
- I have the discretion to accept or deny your post without reason.
To keep things simple and make it as easy as possible, I have an open line of communication. Feel free to message me with questions and if you want to write for my blog but unsure of what to write about, reach out to me. I’m happy to help you along the way!
Are you a business who wants to collaborate?
I am actively taking submissions for collaborations. If you would like to work with me, you can submit your proposal to SimplyTallary@gmail.com. I will get back to you as soon as possible regarding your inquiry. Again, please note that I am not promising to accept any inquiries and reserve the right to decline if I wish to do so.